Baby Bummit: BRIGHTON!
On your marks... Get set... Hitch!
Dust off those hitching thumbs Bummitteers, we're off to Brighton!!
Baby Bummit will be taking place on the 9th November from Sheffield down to the seaside! Join us on a journey down to the coast whilst raising money for some incredible charities in Sheffield.
So polish your hitchhiking thumb and prepare yourself for adventure, it's gonna be good.
When: November 9
Time: 7:00 am from the Union.
Tickets go on sale (SU Box Office or Online): October 10
Ticket price: £28
Ticket includes: Meal, club night entry, one night in a hostel, insurance for the trip, a goodie bag and an exclusive Baby Bummit T-shirt!
Start point: Sheffield
End point: Brighton
Want to make your student experience unforgettable?
Then join the biggest (and best) student-led charity hitchhike in the world as we head to a undisclosed location...
Two trips will be heading out in April 2017, each one containing over 200 students in teams of 2 or 3 setting out to the far reaches of Europe by any means necessary - will you be one of them?
Those lucky enough to be involved will find a hostel, restaurant, and a big night out waiting for them in th end location, as well as a hostel and a night out at a secret half-way point on the way, not to mention the exclusive and sought after Bummit T-shirt and goody bag! The ticket price also includes comprehensive insurance and phone support throughout the trip, to put your minds at ease. Tickets are priced at £75 each. Once you've bought your ticket, you'll need to register it here.
Going on the trip also means committing to raising at least £250 for charity, but don't worry - we run a wide range of fundraising events and provide support for you to make sure you can do your bit for good causes. Last year, Bummit donated a massive £85,907 for charities in Sheffield and South Yorkshire, and this year's going to be even bigger!
Be a Bummit Ambassador
- Are you interested in fundraising and want to get more involved?
- Fancy gaining skills in events organisation and logistics?
- Do you have the creativity to conjure up the next new Bummit event?
- Why not be part of something outRAGeous and experience something truly unique?
Sign up and become a member of the Bummit & RAG family as a Bummit Ambassador for free!
Bummit Ambassadors are our new group of fundraisers who love to experience and learn with Bummit. Whether you have a couple of hours to spare or you want to really get your teeth into creating an event, you can get involved.
We provide you with all the training & skills workshops you need, so no previous experience in fundraising is required. Being a Bummit Ambassador is the ideal way to:
- Make new friends and find out more about the Bummit Committee
- Get creative and have some of your best experiences whilst at University
- Be involved in your local community and get to know where you live
- Learn lots of new skills and boost your CV
- Gain HEAR recognition and use your Bummit Ambassador volunteering towards your Sheffield Graduate Award
No commitment, no hassle and it's totally FREE! And by joining our Bummit community, you will receive:
- A free specially designed Bummit Ambassador T-shirt
- A guaranteed place on Baby Bummit
- A guaranteed place on Big Bummit
Email Peter Ivey-Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!